**SCOR-P: PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE, DELIVER, RETURN & ENABLE
KnoWerX Education is glad to announce India’s 1st SCOR-P Online- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) starting from 11th September 2020. This training will be for 3 weeks. Classes will be held every Friday and Saturday. Timing 10 am to 1pm.
This course is hosted by an APICS Partner: KnoWerX. Training is presented in English.
SCOR-P endorsement is a credential awarded through delivery of a proctored exam and demonstrates a commitment to your career and an investment in yourself. By building on your SCOR knowledge, you will dramatically increase your rate of supply chain improvement and performance.
The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model is the world’s leading supply chain framework, uniquely linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure. Companies that apply SCOR have the following documented benefits:
· Average operating sales income improvement of 3%
· Typical inventory turn improvements of 20%
· 30% faster system implementations with 30% more functionality
Make plans to attend a SCOR Professional Training to learn how to optimize your supply chain! During this program, you will develop actionable steps to improve supply chain processes and management by learning from real-life examples and projects.
Attend this session to learn the standardized language of supply chain and how to:
· Use SCOR to identify and solve problems in your supply chain
· Identify and support organizational learning goals
· Improve supply chain efficiency from a process and cost perspective
· Organize a typical SCOR project
· Implement well-defined and repeatable processes
PRICING: (100% Advance cost)
|Early Bird discount if you Register till 31st July 2020.||
|Pricing if you Register from 1st August to 15th August 2020||
The Above Cost includes:
- APICS Plus Membership
- SCOR model, SCOR quick reference guide
- SCOR Original & Updated Study Material
- SCOR-P examination fees
- 3 weeks Online Training fees
- 18% GST
***Please note payment received post 15th August 2020 cannot be guaranteed if they will receive the material in time or not.
Don’t miss your chance to gain an in-depth understanding of the SCOR model and demonstrate your commitment to your organization’s supply chain performance.