- Quality defined-kano model, VOC, CTQ
- Evolution of the quality function – A journey from quality measurement to Six Sigma
- Appraisal and prevention in processes
- Correction, corrective action, preventive action
- Goals of six sigma
- Six sigma team formation
- Cross-functional cooperation/Boundaryless collaboration in six sigma organization
Green Belt Certification
- The process approach-CTPS, Dashboard
- DPU & DPMO – Calculating sigma level
- Motorola’s journey from 3.4 to 6.0 sigma
- Six sigma – Basic principles
- Cultural changes required while implementing Six Sigma
- DMAIC Methodology
- Lean management
Unique Takeaways from this Course
- Internationally Recognized Certification by ASCB – USA.
- Training by ASCB – USA approved trainers.
- Non-Expiring Certificate.
- The program includes lectures, examples, case studies, practical exercises with a focus on developing an ability to implement a DMAIC Green Belt (GB) Project.
- Your name listed on ASCB – USA portal of process-excellence professionals www.irqao.com
- Eligible for PDUs from PMI credentials.