SCOR-P, a supply chain management certification, is a credential that showcases your dedication to the employer regarding logistics while accentuating your supply chain management career. One of the APICS certifications, this credential is awarded to those individuals who take in-depth training in the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model through APICS. Also, it demonstrates your understanding as it is a globally recognized model of supply chain management that maximizes the efficiency in the supply chain while standardizing the approach taken.
A SCOR model helps businesses evaluate and align their supply chain management to ensure reliability, consistency and efficiency. It is also designed to evaluate your supply chain for efficiency and effectiveness of sales and operational planning, standardize the process and track measurable results.
Why should you get a SCOR-P certification?
If you already hold some experience in the logistics field, getting a SCOR-P certification is a great way to show employers that you’re familiar with the industry standards and can add value to the supply chain within the organization. Also, this certification shows others in the industry that you’ve invested in your career to learn the best strategies out there.
The SCOR model is composed of six parts: Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Return and Enable. Mastering this framework can help you:
- Standardize performance metrics within a supply chain
- Build processes to understand supply chain activities
- Create best practices
- Manage supply chain resources in the area of training and supporting employees
Who is eligible for a SCOR-P Endorsement?
Having some experience in the supply chain industry is required to get started with your training in SCOR-P. if you want to be eligible for the SCOR-P exam, you must complete a training course issued by APICS successfully.
What are the learning goals?
- Develop an understanding of the origins and objectives of the SCOR framework
- Gain detailed insights into the structure of the SCOR reference books
- Working with the four components of the SCOR framework: Performance, Processes, Practices, People, and SustainableSCOR
- To develop a SCOR improvement program
- Understand in detail the five phases of a typical SCOR improvement program
- Develop the ability to implement a SCOR improvement project
After completing the training, the individuals will gain practical knowledge that can be used to improve the programs that the organization wants to start.
Benefits of the course
Having a SCOR-P certification will enable you to:
- Utilize the benchmark and assess the effectiveness of your supply chain
- Work with tools and techniques that can be used in practice to measure and manage a global supply chain
- Analyse and ascertain the competencies of your current and future team members using a practical method
- Significantly speed up the improvements and performance of the supply chain
Therefore, if you want to get certified in SCOR-P, KnoWerX is the one. With proper affiliation and authorization, we have a team of professionals providing the best knowledge and certification to you. It can be a great opportunity for you to advance your career trajectory.